- Strong grounding in the fundamentals of bioengineering principles.
- Rigorous training in systematic problem solving skills.
- Multi-disciplinary training in emerging bioengineering areas.
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP) training for engineers in biomedical and biotechnology industries.
- Solid science foundation for medical and advanced research programmes.
- Industrial attachment - Valuable experience either at local or overseas firms in manufacturing or R&D.
- Accelerated Bachelor’s Programme (ABP)* - Fast track programme enabling completion of undergraduate degree in three and a half years.
- Undergraduate Research on Campus (URECA) programme* - Opportunities for research attachments within NTU.
- Global Immersion Programme (GIP)* - Opportunities for six-month stints in one or more of the following countries: China, India, France, Switzerland and USA.
Students need to satisfy certain requirements to be eligible for these special programmes offered by NTU.