REGISTRATION/SEALING OF CALCULATORS FOR S2 AY2016/17 EXAMINATIONS
Students are required to register their calculators for the coming examinations (if you have not already done so). Students are to re-register their calculators if there is a change of calculator or the seal on a previously registered calculator is broken.
· Date: 6 Mar 2017 onwards
· Time: 9am - 12pm and 2pm-5pm
· Venue for registration: SCBE General Office, Level 1
(1) Students are advised to check the list of calculators approved by School via the Schools’
(2) Students are responsible for clearing any information and/or programs stored in their
graphic calculators before the examinations.
(3) For calculators which are not in the approved list, students are to complete and submit
Calculator Approval form to SCBE General Office for approval.
Please note that we will not approve and register any new programmable/graphics calculator other than the models in the approved list. Students are required to refer to the approved list before purchasing any new programmable/graphics calculator.
Please register your calculator as early as possible since it may take up to 2 weeks to assess new calculator models.