Students must apply for a short leave of absence or medical leave with the school if they cannot attend classes on the following occasions:
- On days when there are laboratory sessions.
- On days when quizzes or tests are conducted during classes
- On any occasion during the attachment/internship, students must submit leave application or medical certificate via the online leave system under the attachment/internship module in the StudentLink.
- On any other occasions, the tutor(s) or lecturer(s) has the rights to deem the students' attendance as compulsory.
1. Short Leave of Absence
refer to website for details on applying for short
leave of absence (e.g. medical, compassionate and others).
for leave on the following grounds will not be approved:
· Returning to home country during festive periods
e.g. Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, etc.
· Participating in activities (in and outside
campus) organized by student bodies during the hours when students are required
to attend class
Leave of Absence
refer to website for details on applying for
Semester Leave of Absence.